View RSS Feed

Leaving ADISC.

Rate this Entry
Before the explanation of why I am leaving, I must first thank some members. This forum had been a blessing to me during my time in Florida. This was where I socialized, kept current on world news, and peacefully debated topics raging elsewhere.

My first thanks goes to Moo. It is because of his vision and efforts that this wonderful community exists. My next thanks goes to the moderation team: Peachy, Martin, Trevor, Lukie, Charlie_F, and Kraiden. These individuals not only provided a safe and peaceful place to discuss all of life's mysteries, but also provided helpful advice and encouragement whenever they could. It is my desire to thank these people in person for their impact in my life.

My friends list is short, but is the people that choose to befriend me here. Darkfinn and Luvsgirl showed me how normal lives can include diapers. Pojo showed me that even short replies speak volumes to those who have no one else to discuss such things. Everyone provided good advice and friendly conversations. Thank you all.

Thank you ADISC community for providing me with a caring community during my time in Florida.

It is with sadness that I announce my withdraw from the ADISC forum. No one is pushing me away or making my visits here uncomfortable. On the contrary, another community is now consuming my time. The nearby Baptist church welcomed me with open arms and remembered my name after the first visit. Between them and work, there is precious little time left.

My travel from Florida to Japan strengthened my faith in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It was through His power and a rebuilt engine from Auto-zone that my 1988 truck and I made it to Oregon. From there, I went to Japan where I now reside. It is through the mercy and grace of Christ that I can feel at home here were I cannot read, write, or speak the native language.

Thank you all again for the kind words, wise advice, and entertaining discussions. Until we meet again, good night and sleep tight.

Please feel free to email me or say hello when I am on the IRC.

Sorry to see you go, Jeremiah. I wish you all the best in the future. It sounds as though you have a notion in mind for what you want your life to be and you're getting closer to that, so well done

We'll still be here if you ever need us. Happy trails!
    Don't know you much, but it's cool to hear that things are going so well in your life. Hope it stays that way man.
    Whoo, I was mentioned. Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.