View RSS Feed

The life and mind of Takashi Morinosuka

Sehnsucht nach der Vergangenheit

Rate this Entry
What the fuck are we doing? People are killing eachother over American Idol, wall street doesn't give a shit about us; all they care about is lining the pockets of their expensive suits with ill gotten money while the average guy is struggling to make it by.

World peace is a pipe dream and will only bring on more pain and suffering. I want my life back. I want to go back to being 10 years old with Frankie in that hole in the wall sociaty forgot about. All nestalgia does is bring pain because these are moments I'm not going to get back. I think Frankie would be about 15-16 at this point; I wonder what he's doing now. Is he popular? Is he a Jok? or is he the outcast that I was just clingin with a ferw friends just dying to make it through the day like I was in high school?

I know I may never see him again but I will make it back there and see if I can find him. It's a bitch when you relise what you had just as you lost it. He was fucking family - he was my little brother... There are sometimes I wish we had never moved. I would have helped Frankie through school like an older brother and would have hooked up with Walter. I don't give a fuck- he's family and that's what matters. If we had never moved out here I would have never met Jasmine or Lawrence and would have never had some of the expereances I've had.

I feel like I needed that depression. It is becuase of that I am a better writter and understand my emotions better along with the emotions of others and I don't give a fuck what mom says i'm going to be a great father to my children. Just because dad and I didn't do all the steriotipical bullshit that fathers do with their kids doesn't mean I don't respect him. To all the people who have ever doubted me, fade fun of me, FUCK YOU and the horse you road in on. I am me and here to stay.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I hope you look back on this blog post in about a year and burst out laughing so hard your chest hurts. The amount of irony is so deathly apparent.
    Sometimes things need to be said just to be said...

And the first Four sentences i couldn't agree with more.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.