View RSS Feed

The life and mind of Takashi Morinosuka

MLK Day, Black History Month, and Skin Heads

Rate this Entry
Rather have people attack me here then on the board.

I'm tired of MLK Day. I respect Dr. King's ideals but his true vision will never come to pass; racism was here before him and it is here after him. Also his message is drilled louder because he was a preacher and we all know about religion in the south.

I hate Black History Month. Every year when I was in school it would be drilled into my head like blacks were the new Master Race. Why are we just celebrating blacks? why not whites? Hell whites have Thomas Edison, without him no electrisity.

A final word on Skin Heads. You are the biggest hipicrates i've ever seen. You hate blacks and yet your ansisters brought them here so quit bitching.

In this blog I may have came off as racist; I am not. Those are just my feelings on the subject.

I know how you're feeling, you think people are going out of their way to make sure they don't offend black people (no racism meant) that they offend you by doing that.

Yes, it may seem slightly unfair, but remember it's people complaining about that kind of thing that start off major rifts in the first place. You're better then put up with it, than be branded racist and just face retaliation.
    Well the world never got over the fact that black people were treated so badly at one point, so now people give black people special benefits for being black witch causes them to be racist themselves. People need to realize that there are racists out there it's never going to stop and it's not only black people that are discriminated against. The holidays you listed and complained about are just making racism worse. I take it that is what you were talking about right. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.