View RSS Feed

The life and mind of Takashi Morinosuka

Rant on Religion

Rate this Entry
Why is it that everyone with a Bible thinks they are a messanger of God?

I'm getting tired of people who say "If you do this your going to Hell!" I respond with "How do you know?" Being gay is a sin, Drinking is a sin, Gambling is a sin. Screw you.

I'm a Bisexual Wiccan and i'm sure that I have that misconsturde. I live by three things:

-Protect the ones you love
-Never loose your pride
-Remain pure hearted

As long as you don't do anything like murder or rapeing a child you should do whatever makes you happy and enjoy life and if Hell does turn out to exist well then atleast you enjoyed the ride. That's another thing I don't get why is it that you could spend 70 years on Earth and just because you did something God didn't like your tourchered for all eturnady; makes no sence.

That's why I like reincarnation, if you live a good life but didn't do all your ment to accomplish then your sent back until you do.

I'm also tired of people saying that Jesus is coming back. I say prove it. if you can prove that Jesus did exist then maybe i'll belive but until then it's not gonna happen.

That's excactly what Christianity is all about. Believing in what you cannot prove. But I don't want to force feed anyone Jesus. I believe that people of every religion should live in piece and harmony
    Seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing. It's like with energy; you can't see it, but you know it's there. I guess that brings out the "omg-I-want-to-save-the-world" complex in people. It's just their belief.
    Hell isn't a place where you go to get tortured for eternity. Or at least, it isn't supposed to be. It's simply a place that exists without God. So... here, basically.

The fire and brimstone and torture stuff was added after the bible was written.
    Solid points from the man with the guitar. Eternal separation form God is the worst thing that can happen. A lot of modern perceptions of Hell and the Devil come from some artists, some poets and writers and some people who thought fear was a good way to sell faith.

To Takashi, I'm sorry that somebody or something has hurt you. I'm sorry that something has happened for you to now view religion in this light. It's no person's place to condemn another to Hell, and for every Christian that calls down someone who is gay for being a sinner, well that's a sin too according to the Bible. Everybody has problems, just like everyone has to make decisions and do what they see is right in life. What matters is you do the best you can to make the world better. Way I see it is that you can either be helping or not, selfless or self-absorbed, ya know? Whatever.

All I can say is that Christianity is not intended to be some sort of witch hunt against homosexuals or anyone else. There are a lot of people who use faith for very wrong reasons, and that's awful. God isn't out to get anyone. But yeah, I'm sorry that you're angry about this, and all I can say is that you should positive and not let it bother you. The opinion of someone calling you down like that is worthless. Please don't hate Christianity for wrongfully being used as a tool here - it's nor right and it's not something you should have to deal with anyways.

That's all... first serious post I've made in like forever.
    incidentally, most historians believe that there actually was a jesus. but that doesn't mean i believe in the second coming.
    Bisexuality and Wiccans seem to go hand in hand. Florida is not a fun place to be either of them. Sounds like you're near the bible-belt section (North near Tallahassee?). I wish I had some good advice, but those people you can't and should not argue with, it just makes your life a-- well, hell actually and, like banging your head on the wall, will get you nowhere fast.
    Well the thing with Christianity is the whole hell thing is just a method of scaring you into joining their religion. Christianity claims anyone that rejects the Christian god goes to hell and it's just a scare tactic. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.