View RSS Feed

Possibly Insane

So. Yeah. Binge cycle, no purge.

Rate this Entry
Since I moved out here on my own for school, I've been really going through a severe binge cycle with no end in sight. I'm struggling financially, have no job, and a really addictive personality. Thus far, I have purchased a sample pack of ABUniverse diapers. Used. Bought Pampers Size 7. Down to three. Bought Bambinos Bianco. Waiting for them to come, wishing I never bought them. Three Huggies Vintage 93. Have not come yet. And have a bid on 24 vintage diapers for 8 dollars. I feel like a tool. This isn't helping my depression. It's not helping me financially. I can't get to a therapist now because of school. I feel weak.

are you in college? most colleges offer free counseling services.
    Yeah counseling can really help you, talking to someone one on one with these types of matters can have a profound difference. You might want to try and ween your self from using so much, maybe try and occupy your self with something else equally addictive but less destructive financially and mentally(guilt). I don't know what your hobbies are but if your away at college im sure there is some extra curricular activities you can find your way into if your serious about wanting to take it easy on the diapers. Also this might help put you in situations where you will literally not have the time or ability to wear thus helping you to spend less on this.
    Thanks for the input. It's really depressing me. I still don't know if I'd be able to talk to a shrink about it... It'd be so weird. Surprisingly, a lot of therapists and councilors don't know about us. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.