View RSS Feed

Kinky Kapers of Kaworu!

Painfully bad day for me.

Rate this Entry
It starts off good.

I get up early, eat breakfast, go to the Y and have a great workout.

It starts going downhill right after the workout.

I discover that my seepage problem has seeped through the pullup protective underwear and into my gym pants. Thankfully, I seem to be the only person who noticed that. So, I figured, I'll go to my PT job (seeing as I only had a two-hour shift), and then go to a clinic after that to get my problem looked at.

Things got worse when I went to my PT job. The second I get there, my boss tells me that a LOT more work just came in, and that he wanted me to accompany him to three pickups. Suddenly, my two-hour shift became MUCH longer. And I had to go to customer's offices to do pickups. My nerves are ALREADY on edge after what happened at the Y earlier - and things just got a lot worse from there.

I don't feel a thing when my anal seepage happens. Most of the time, it is light, but it has been getting progressively heavier over the last couple of weeks. I don't notice it until I feel the moisture on my behind. And I felt a LOT of moisture on my behind, standing there in a customer's office, while my boss was taking his sweet time, chatting away at everybody there while all I wanted to do was to make the fucking pickup and get the fuck out of there.

My two-hour shift turned into a nine-hour shift. And I didn't pack a lunch, because I thought when I left my apartment this morning, I thought I would only have a two-hour shift. Having nerves on edge + empty stomach = bad combination.

Things just went downhill from there.

After I FINALLY got off work, I waited for the bus to pick me up. The bus driver passes right by me, and he finally notices me after I chase the bus for a couple of blocks. Right after he finally stops, I slip and fall face-first into a muddy puddle. At that point, I was thinking, "You have got to be fucking kidding me, right?"

But the worst of it all happened when I got home.

I have a protected payee who handles my finances. She gets my SSDI check, pays all of my bills, my rent, and then gives me a weekly allowance of whatever is left over for my other necessities.

Well, apparently, my payee proved herself to be a worthless bitch of a payee, because my rent did not reach my landlord in time. And, if I only had a two-hour shift, I could have caught that earlier and had that taken care of TODAY, instead of waiting another day and paying an extra $100 in fees because of her fucking stupidity.

I am so royally pissed off right now.

Oh, and the clinic? That's also closed now. That has to wait until later. If I only had a two-hour shift like how it was planned, a lot of this stress would have never happened.

I think I am going to binge-drink now. Take care!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

your boss really needs to let you know how long your shift is going to be in advance. the fact that you hadn't packed a lunch is just the beginning of your troubles. let him know that you have a schedule, and next time you show up for a two-hour shift you're going to be going home after two hours.

also, if what you described with your rent check happened to me, i would be finding someone else to manage my finances. and i would be expecting the organization that made the errors to cover the expenses for me.
    Dude that's boss of your's is a total d***! You know what I do when i'm pissed off? I lie on the floor, put on one of my Beatles vinyl records, turn on my amp, and sail away in a yellow submarine
    Well, the rent situation has been officially taken care of.

And my boss is NOT a total dick. Even he did not know that the day was going to be longer than two hours until just a few minutes before I arrived. And he is kept completely in the dark about my medical problems - the stress I felt came from the possibility of him finding out.

Decided not to binge-drink - probably because I want to save the last of the bourbon I have for a happier day.

About the payee - I am going to talk calmly to her, and find out where the ball got dropped. My sense of rage has dropped significantly over the last couple of hours.
    if she says anything about missing the rent, I would try to press her to pay the 100 fee seeing as how it was her issue, but that is how I would take care of it
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.