View RSS Feed

Ok, This is getting out of hand.

Rate this Entry
Ok, what the hell. This whole business with cooper is getting really weird now. I swear to god, I'm not making any of this up, trying to be cute, dramatic or anything else.

As I've said a few times before, I usually have a certain routine for when I sleep. Humphrey gets his hugs, I sleep with my paci, Then I wake up, Switch paci's (since the one I sleep with usually ends up covered in dried up saliva. ew.) and snooze for a few hours snuggling up to Humphrey.

I think Cooper, my new Teddy, must be toying with me.

Last night, before going to bed, I got everything ready. I decided not to sleep with cooper, since he has a habit of wandering around the bed, so I assigned him to guard duty. I put him up against the wall near my pillow, to guard against any intruders. Just for a joke, I also gave him the task to guard one of my paci's that I figured I would use in the morning when I wake up.

So, I went to sleep, With my paci, cuddling Humphrey, and Cooper was sitting next to my head against the wall.

Then I wake up at 4am.

Where was Cooper? He was sleeping next to me, against my leg! and I couldn't find my paci anywhere, until I checked *on the floor*

What the shit happened? how the hell did my paci, that I placed at Cooper's feet, end up on the other side of my bed, on the floor? how did Cooper manage to end up sleeping next to my leg?

I'm not joking about any of this. I think Cooper's hellspawn or something.

The best way to find out what is really happening is recorded though out the night.
    Or place him away from the bed i.e on the computer desk and see whats happens in the morning.
    I'm scared to do that. I might wake up to him sitting on the TV!!!
    Well, Without knowing that it could be just you moving him about during your sleep.
    If he dose move if you place him like on the TV or so then he might be Hellspwned.

Just for one night.
    call a pastor, cooper needs an exorcism - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.