View RSS Feed

Matrix Blade

Random Blurb

Rate this Entry
Well, I didn't think it was worth a new thread or post, so I'll just blog it. This will prolly have about 50 or so people look at it and no one comment. But that's ok; this is just a quick note (I never thought I would've had to use this category).

Anyways, last night was my last free night for a long time, so I figured I might try to sleep with a diaper on for the first time in forever. For those of you that don't know me well, it was a makeshift made up of paper towels, a wal-mart bag and duct tape. (yea I'm creative lol). Anyways I waited til everyone fell asleep and at about 11 or so I put them on. At first, it felt like any other set of makeshift; kinda firm but soft. Then I fell asleep and woke up at about 6 or so. When I first woke up, I kinda forgot I even had 'em on. Then I remember and I felt it around my butt (a weird feeling, but remember I just woke up). A feeling of comfort and happiness came over me that I have not felt in a long time. It reminded me of when I was a lil kid. I smiled and layed up in my bed. I had slept in a diaper; it was great! So I layed there for more minutes and took it off.

So ya, a random moment, but one I wanted to share.
Tags: sleep

Just imagine how much nicer it will be when you get the real thing - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.