View RSS Feed

Tales of a Forgotten God

First entry...yay?

Rate this Entry
Alright, sadono. It looks like the blog system has just been integrated, and I'm lucky enough to have a snow day of sorts (long story) to be able to be one of the first to see it in action. :3 My thanks to Moo for putting in the money to buy this lovely piece of software, that which I am sure many will be using, perhaps for miscellaneous purposes or perhaps just for random stupidity/nonsense. XP

The first few entries of my own blog probably won't be that significant -- they'll probably just say what I'll be using the journal for, I guess. Mainly, it'll be pertaining to things involving my writing and its progress (Chapter 3 is coming along painfully slow). As for my personal life, I'll exclude that from my blogs, because I doubt anyone wants to hear about how my boring day at school went.

So...yeah, I might have another entry later today, maybe detailing a bit more about my writing hobby or my story in general (or the character concept of Aeonis), but this'll have to do for now, dono.

(And to everyone currently expecting me to read/edit their stories on ADISC, I'm terribly sorry, but I haven't found time to get around to them. I should mention to Rance, however, that I've begun reading his. :3 Almost done with Chapter 1, and I've got several, very nice things to say about it.)

- Aeonis-lesain

I'll be certainly checking your blog regularly, Cen! I'm always interested in seeing the mind of the man behind the stories! I'm thinking of setting one up soon, but right now, managing a blog is just one of the last things I want to do! *laughs*

Good luck, mate!
    Thank you, kind sir. :3 [bows] - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.