View RSS Feed

diaperedteenager

Alright

Rate this Entry
I plan to ask my friend if she would like to hang out with me this weekend. She likes board games, especially chess and scrabble. So this is my question to you guys and girls. With board game do you think we should play, like which one would enable more room for chit chat? I was thinking scrabble. Now more importantly, which day do you think I should ask her on? I was thinking Wednesday, since it is the middle of the week, kind of a 50/50 spot where she may or may not have made weekend plans already. If anyone has anything to help me out here that would be great. Thanks all!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Just ask her, don't plan on anything. It'll be more exciting that way, like throwing salsa on your life or something. Also, play Risk, but make sure there are other people there. YOu can tell a lot about a person in a game of Risk if you have enuff people there, like who they attack and how into it they get. Somebody should write a book about that.
    Okay, but she likes Chess or Scrabble. So I figured we will play either one of those. I think scrabble will insight more side chit chat than chess will.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.