View RSS Feed

Point

Some Inspiration/Exploring a "Teen" Mall

Rate this Entry
I was up in Phoenix today for my All-State auditions for the clarinet, and since I had such a long time in the car, I got some time for thinking (since my mom was talking to the girl we were driving there and back). Mostly, the thinking on the way up was "Oh my God, I am so unprepared," and on the way back it was "Oh my God, I was so unprepared". Considering all the things I do at home, and some of the amazingly talented or smart people at my school, I waste so much damn time. Maybe I should try harder in school and work on the things I like.

So this is to all of you who talk to me in the chat room - boycott Point!

On to the second part of my second blog (how amazing) we visited a purported "teen" section of a mall that we had dinner at before driving back home. Man, I couldn't believe how stereotypical it was! It had everything from Starbucks to Hot Topic. So I pull out my iPod and listen to Hybrid for the duration of the visit. That helped drown out "Move Along" and "Bohemian Rhapsody", the two songs I heard while there. My mom and the girl remarked on how it was so amazingly fabluliciousness ("It even has a rock climbing pillar? zomfg) but all I could do was worry. Is this *really* what teens are supposed to like? I must be out of the loop!

Just kidding. I'm awesome, remember?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It's not our fault that you're such an awe-inspiring chatter. Have you considered doing it professionally? Maybe find a school that has a good program for competitive chat.

As for the other bit, it could just be that you're not a very good teenager. No complaining about 'Bohemian Rhapsody', though!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.