View RSS Feed

The life and mind of Takashi Morinosuka

People in Florida are fucking stupid!

Rate this Entry
I was watching the news today and there was just a string of stupid people in the news.

-A high school senoir (how he made it that far we'll never know), he's walking on train tracks listening to his Ipod and he most have had the fucking thing up really loud because he got ran over by a train TRAIN! I've got train tracks about a quarter mile away from my house and I can hear it no problem, I've heard the thing at close range and I thought I was going to go def, this guy must have been def hense having his Ipod up that loud.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...fatal_accident

-Little kid was bitten up really bad because for some reason people still allow their children around pitbulls.

And lastly, insuerance companies love to fuck with little kids because about a week or so ago a family was told that their 4 month old was no longer covered because he was over weight. Now we are getting just the opposite; A different company is saying they will not insure a 2 yr old because she is underweight.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

On the bright side we've got some decent clubs, lots of illegal drugs, and Disney World.
    Common fucking sense? Nope.
    ^^^^^^Sparky=Right

People here are freaking stupid, especially people that turn on the lights in the car because they wanna see their boyfriend's p3n0r.....when they're on a dark abandoned road.

Don't diss all pitbulls either, man. I love those dogs to death when they're trained right.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.