View RSS Feed

The life and mind of Takashi Morinosuka

The heart of a warrior

Rate this Entry
All my life I have been looked down upon becuase of my looks and disbalities and that is how I become the man you see today. Cold, calculated, and sometimes void of any emotion except anger. In my bodie beats the heart of a warrior that just wants to prove himself to the nay sayers that think i'm to delicate to train because of my disabilities. I sometimes think I was born in the wrong era and the wrong part of the world. I would have made the perfect Pharaoh or the perfect manslayer at the end of the Togagawa reseam.

I did this to create a wall from the igorance in my school days but now I must look past that to the future. I must cast away the evil in my heart. Unforchanetly, I know I will have to carry such a spirit until I die.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I often wish I wasn't born until like 100 or even 1000 yrs from now. I love futuristic technology, but there's so much that will come to be after I'm long gone. (unless humanity doesn't survive)
    I wish I was born in the 80s. Because that shit was wack, yo.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.