View RSS Feed

A Week in Diapers

Rate this Entry
So I recently purchased some Pampers Size 7s and a pack of Goodnites, and now I feel adventurous. I am going to go seven days wearing diapers and Goodnites instead of boxers- when I'm at home, when I'm in classes, when I sleep, etc. The only time I won't is when I have to change with people; don't want to have a lot of explaining to do.

I'm also going to be limiting the number of times I can use the bathroom each day, and how many changes I'm allowed each day. I'll use a random number generator each day to determine each number, but I'm not sure what a good range for each is, so suggestions would be nice.

I won't act like I'm incontinent, so I will control my bladder and bowels, but it should be an interesting experience.

Interesting, kinnda like what i'm doing right now, except i'm doing it for 10 days and i have REAL diapers, i'm talking Tranquility ATN, Secure X-Plus, and Abena x-Plus. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.