View RSS Feed

Toy clean out

Rate this Entry
Getting old smells worse than a fully loaded diaper. Eventually, as you get older, you generally have to get rid of most or all of your old toys. My brother and I finally reached that point today. My mom is planning on selling the house, so we had to go through all of our old toys and decide which to keep, which to throw in the trash, and which to donate. What was nice about the whole process was going through the toys and getting flooded with the memories that they evoke. In the end, we wound up with a mini-van full of toys that are being donated tomorrow and my brother and I managed to keep some of the more precious/sentimental toys. If I ever have kids, they may very well play with toys that I played with one day so long, long ago.

On top of all that, we came across a few items I plan to try and get rid of through the great electronic flea market that is ebay. Now I just need to set up accounts with PayPal and ebay...

I love going through my childhood toys and stuff that I wrote or drew.
    Most of the toys ended up at the local Goodwill. I got a professional quality microphone and a karaoke machine that I plan to put up on ebay. Unfortunately, those were the only things worth selling. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.