View RSS Feed

BabyMullet

Cool, we have a blog! (And in it, a poll!)

Rate this Entry
So now I have another thing to update besides my writing, myspace, and newspaper articles. Mac-WOOT!

So I'm glad that people are liking my stories. I was looking through some of my old notebooks that I kept my old stories in (Written upside down as if it were some sort of code....), and I've really come far in my writing skills and style.

Anywho, as some of you may know, I'm working on a few stories before I pick up the second part of Treehouse and it's epicness. Right now I'm working on "The magical land of Disney!" Which will be a fairly short story, but I have two other stories that I'm working on, and I'm leaving it up to you which one I'll post and work on first.

Story number 1: This will be a parody of video games, and crummy diaper stories. Think of it like a Terry Pratchett novel with diapers in it. (Terry is the guy who writes the Discworld stories, which are a fun read.)

Story number 2: This will be a realistic story. Two people, and diapers. There will be no magic, no fantasy, Neptune won't rise from the sea and give them a mighty quest, Sport Illustrated Swimsuit edition won't show up. It will be a simple human drama. This story will also be mature, and contain sexual elements.

So I just wanted to get some feedback on what people wanted to see. So feel free to responded and post your thoughts. Also, I'm looking for a good book to read, so if you have one of those that would be awesome.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Story #2 would usually have my vote (not because of the sexual elements, mind you >.<), but I think I'd be more interested in what #1 would bring. :3
    Swim diapers & Terry Pratchett? I'll stay tuned to this channel.
    Sounds promising
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.