View RSS Feed

The life and mind of Takashi Morinosuka

A look back at life

Rate this Entry
Most people spend their lives trying to figure out why they are here. I am doing this myself, but do people ever take in account what has happend to them and why?

Throughout my teenage years I have looked back at my childhood and wondered what life would have been like if I was a teen in the 90s rather than 2000s. Then I think to myself if that did happen who would I handle the events of the 2000s? The trends, songs, fasion. I feel I was ment to live and grow up in this era because it was the best way for me to understand how the world works.

I can only wonder if my father was feeling the same way when he was growing up in the 60s. He was looking at a pointless war (vietnom as I am looking at one (war on tarror). He had The Beatles to look to for giudance and I believe that I have found the same in Green Day. I look to people like George Carlin for giudance because yes he was a comedian but he made alot of since when he spoke about religion and war.

I can only wonder what my son will go through in his teen years and if he will come to the same conclutions I have. I can only hope that no matter what happens he makes it out alive and with a deeper understanding of himself.

I just hope that dad relizes that even though we don't talk we are alot alike and I have some influance from him. We never talk because we feel we don't need to, words would just get in the way.

I have made it thes far... Lets keep going.

I can relate, me and my father don't really talk that much either, but he has made a impact on my life.. I also don't think i would be much of me if i lived in another era, i would probably see the world in a totally different view. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.