View RSS Feed

The life and mind of Takashi Morinosuka

What can do?

Rate this Entry
I haven't been able to wear in a month and I really want to also the wanting to act like a toddler is really strong right now. I just want to wear and suck on a binkie and cuddle with my plushie but it's really hard because I told my mom that I was an infantlist back in November and she just didn't know what to say she just took it as I just didn't want to grow up and she right but that's only part of it. When I told her about wanting to wear she just said take time and think about it and then come back to me. Well I want to talk to her but I just don't know what to do I really just want her to buy me the stuff and just ignore it and let me do it in my room.
The only thing that is helping me now is that one of my best friends Jasmine told me that she was a TB and a DL but that still doesn't help witht what I want to do. Please help me, give me a way to someowhat let it out without them knowing.

well saying it her is one thing its always good to get things down on paper, or at least talk to someone, that way its out in the open, ts official its concrete and from there yo can deal with it step at a time - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.