View RSS Feed

Yumi

Brighter Future's Plans

Rate this Entry
So I've come to a couple of decisions and realizations.

Well, I realized that once I turn 16, the old me will be completely gone. I will be an adult (for some things). I have to find a place at this time. So, I'm going to go out of 15 years old with a bang! I decided I'm going to live my life to the fullest until I have to be more mature.

Anyways, after that. I'm going to be studying herbs, and to be a Shinto Priestess (or miko (巫女)) Please note: A miko isn't really a sacred person or anything, she does not work like a priest. She is a shrine maiden. But, in all seriousness. I will be studying my religion really hard, as well as practicing it. I have a strange belief, not like my delusion, that... Well. I believe everyone is blessed with an element when their spirits are first created(semi-unrelated). I believe I was blessed with water. I won't go into details with that, it's nothing weird either... But, in my religion water is a very sacred thing. Rivers, lakes, ponds, all these are sacred places. I believe I am meant to do great things. And the fact I am blessed with language (like I have no problem studying any language) I think I might be a messenger of some kind. If that's not true, I still believe I am meant to do good and great things.

So anyways, while doing all that... I'm going to be patching up my life. I'll be studying for a career, and I'm not too sure about my career choice anymore. I do know I would like to do things in Japan. I know I want to go to university there. We'll see.

I've learned that in a great part of my life, people have hurt me, and for years I have hurt people. I have lost the total ability to hate. I want to forgive everyone that ever wronged me, and I hope I can be forgiven by those who've been wronged by me.

So that's all for now.

神の賛美!

:crayons:
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

sounds like some good idea's there. a side note you might like

"The Wizard's Fourth Rule, he called it. He said that there was magic in sincere forgiveness, in the Fourth Rule. Magic to heal. In forgiveness you grant, and more so in the forgiveness you receive."

I have lost the total ability to hate. I want to forgive everyone that ever wronged me, and I hope I can be forgiven by those who've been wronged by me.
    These are good goals, but founded on an erroneous assertion (your first statement).

You can only control what you do; to hope, wish, or pray that others will do something is usually less fruitful than leading by example.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.