View RSS Feed

Lowie

Goin on a trip

Rate this Entry
I'm goin on a trip this summer! I'm leaving for Newfoundland around the 15th of July and I come back around the 18th of August. It's just me going as I'm surprising my great grandpa for his 88th b-day. It's gonna be awesome. I'm super stoked about this too as it's been 5 years since I've moved away from there, and I can't wait to see my family and old friends
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds like it will be an awesome trip! But what about Max your puppy? Is he comin too? : O

- Asher
    So you're leaving me, huh? :p

I'll miss you Wolfy. Don't forget to take lots of funny pictures! Also tell me how your meeting with Husky goes. I want to know if he really sounds like a salty Irishman. I hope everything works out well. But most importantly, have fun.

Stay safe, little bro.

*squeeze hug*

Quote Originally Posted by Asher
    Sounds like it will be an awesome trip! But what about Max your puppy? Is he comin too? : O

- Asher
    Nope, just me. Max is staying with my parents and siblings.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio
    So you're leaving me, huh? :p

I'll miss you Wolfy. Don't forget to take lots of funny pictures! Also tell me how your meeting with Husky goes. I want to know if he really sounds like a salty Irishman. I hope everything works out well. But most importantly, have fun.

Stay safe, little bro.

*squeeze hug*
    Oh don't worry, I'll be back. :p

I'll have the odd chance to log on msn and stuff, so you'll be able to talk to me while I'm on my trip Oh don't worry about the pics, there will be lots. I'll be sure to let ya know if he does or not. (You do know this also means my accent will get stronger right? :P) Don't worry, I'll have a blast! *hugs*
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.