View RSS Feed

Gingy

LOL He Crapped His Pants!

Rate this Entry
So, if you didn't know by now, I'm a lifeguard at a local pool. It's an indoor pool, so I'm always there...

There's this guy who I work with. His name is Rob. Rob is about 22 and attending a "bumstat" community college. He is balding too...

Today, Rob wouldn't sit in the lifeguard chair while he was on duty... It wasn't too strange, he was standing next to it. Most managers would ignore it and go back to doing shit nothing... But not Wayne. Wayne is a bald, ghetto, manager from The Bronx. He thinks he's black, and has a big mouth...

Wayne wouldn't let Rob's standing slide, so he walked up and hypocritically screamed "Hey fatty! Get in the chair!" (I am not sure what happened next, as I was hanging out in the lifeguard office with some of the other off duty staff.)

Wayne came back in. I didn't look at him. Nobody did... He's an asshole... He looked at me and screamed "WHAAAT!!!!?" at the top of his lungs just to bother me... I aquwardly looked at him. God, I wanted to punch him in his fat face, but I wanted my pay, and my job even more.

Wayne opened a bag of Tostedos, shoveled a fistfull of chips into his mouth with his thick, greasy hands, and raised his stubby index finger above all of pur heads. "I don't want to see any of you out of the chairs today unless you shit yourselves. Got it!?" he yelled/asked.

We all knew what had happened at that point. It was pretty funny, but we all felt bad for Rob because he crapped his pants, Wayne found out, and Wayne existed.

Wayne is like this every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday... We are trying to get him fired for being an asshole.

He also makes fun of one of my friends for being gay, and mocks his stereotypical speech impediment.u
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This is funny because I don't know Rob, so if I laugh there won't be any consequences for me. lol
    Well Chillhouse, Rob is kind of an asshole too, so I don't feel bad laughing either.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.