View RSS Feed

First Year of College is COMPLETE...YES!

Rate this Entry
Well I've done the papers, done the research for those damn papers, took the test, read the chapters, partied all night long, suffered from exhaustion the next day from the parties, got arrested at one of these parties, stayed up all night to finish the papers and homework that is due the next day,met some great people, met some people who were not so great, experienced crazy professor who wanted me to find the distance between two coconuts on a deserted island with a stick, lived in the awful dorms, bought the alcohol even though we were underage, skipped class for 2 days so we could drive 6 hours to go to the beach, met an amazing guy who understands me, cried the tears, had the fights, beanie babied a or two dorm room with 500+ beanie babies for a prank, suffered the stress of finals said goodbye to some friends who will not be coming back next year, and yet made A's on all my finals.....Its a year later and I am now a college sophomore. Its amazing how fast time goes by....My first year of college was a success and it was GREAT! Now for summer and many more years of college to come.

Congrats! The first year is always the hardest.
    Yay, I'll be done with my first year next week
    I'll be a freshmen this september. Lookin forwrd to living in he big city.
    what school do you go to? - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.