View RSS Feed

DaveeBEd

My 24/7 Journey to IC and Bowel IC

Rate this Entry
Hi To everyone who's taken the time to visit my new blog. I hope to make an entry on every week of the journey that I've chosen to take.

Firstly let me say how much I genuinely sympathise with those who are IC due to accident or a medical condition and I hope not to offend any of you by choosing to put my body through this, potentially ending with a similar but entirely self imposed medical condition that you suffer from.

To give you some background on myself I am 50 years old and for the first time in 25 years I now live alone, not far from London. I also work mostly at home visiting a small number of clients typically once every month. so if I'm ever going to do this, now seems like the perfect time to try!

I have always been fasciated by diaper wear (I will use the US term through the blog as I appreciate that that is where most members are based).

I am diapered as I type this and have spent most of the past month diapered whilst I make preparations for the many changes that would appear to lay ahead for both my lifestyle and potentially my body. I have a calendar and have circled next Saturday 22nd September as D-Day and after showering that morning will put on my first diaper as an Incontinent Person!

I am currently slim and fairly fit and tend to wear fairly tight-fitting t-shirts and jeans other than with clients and I realise that will change and have bought some cheap baggier jeans and tracksuit bottoms as well as loose fitting sweatshirts. I realise my style will have to be sacrificed somewhat for my new lifestyle but I feel that's a small price to pay and may somewhat add to the humiliation that I want to feel.

I have started to make changes to my diet as well, upping the fruit intake over the past few days, cutting out red meat and plenty of bran, yogurts and of course liquid. I intend to increase these changes further from Saturday onwards.

Thankfully I have no trouble in peeing in a diaper and can do so comfortably in most positions with I believe no obvious signs to other people, but I could easily be wrong about that. I have also started to pee a little and often so my bladder is never full and I'm trying to coordinate that with my drinking, hopefully working towards reducing its ability to hold urine over time.

BMs however are an entirely different matter and I have to adopt a squatting position and make an obvious physical effort to evacuate my bowels, I hope that the fruit, bran and practice will make that a lot less obvious soon.

Finally before I sign-off on this first entry I have made a list of the people who will need to be told, they are firstly my cleaner who visits every Monday. I aim to bite the bullet and tell her straight away next week using the excuse that I have an embarrassing urinary infection and I am unfortunately at the moment incontinent, this give me a way out if I lose my courage to continue as I could gradually recover.

I will also need to tell my three main clients, one of whom I expect to be very sympathetic so I will tell her next as the others may be harder, then I believe my widowed next door neighbour will have to know as she regularly calls in (She's also something of a gossip and I quite like the thought that others may know without my having told them - my need for humiliation)

Then finally my two closest friends who I don't see very often so I can delay telling them for sometime.

Anyway, that's enough for now, wish me luck and I hope to update anyone who's interested on Saturday 29th after Week 1.

Please feel free to post your comments and any support or ideas will be most welcome.

Davy
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well Davy, I know this can be a controversial matter for some, but I am not one to judge people for the things they like which bring no harm to others. I wish you luck in finding what you're looking for, and am interested in hearing about week one of your journey next Saturday. I suppose for you, D-day has already begun; it's 1:00 AM over here on this side of the pond, so I estimate it's probably about 8:00 AM where you are. I wish you much happiness on your adventure, whatever that may mean for you.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.