View RSS Feed

Oh Me Oh My! OmiOMy's Rambles

Missing it this time.

Rate this Entry
I'm missing the first SIDF in a while because of that cursed Flo. Cramps threaten to double me over even through a tramadol. I want to believe it's almost over but it's been a month of this.

Next week I see my regular doctor and a gastroenterologist. The regular doctor is concerned about my blood sugar numbers (they are high) and the gastroenterologist is concerned about my liver enzyme count (it is extremely high). I'm also getting knocked out for an endoscopy.

I'm dreading the appointments, yes, but I'm currently also pleasantly stoned. The melatonin I took earlier is hitting. So I'm going to have to go to bed very soon.

On the upside, my computer is fixed!
Tags: diary
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

THe best thing about and endoscopy is the drugs. They are great. I hope you have someone to bring you home?

Keep us up dated.

I had something like this one time and it went on for a week. Turned out I had A form of Typhoid from India. I got it in a hospital cafeteria, the soup was hotter then hell but they just dumped the raw clams in and served it.
    The last time I had a scope done I was high for two days. It was INTERESTING. I'm trying to remember all my restrictions for the prep. Skipping aspirin is a tricky one because chronic pain, though.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.