View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#456

Rate this Entry
It looks like the moving day for my younger brother and I is going to be on Wednesday, the 13th of June, 2 days from now.
Sigh...
A week late.
The other party who bought our house, built in 1962 did not get his act together until now, despite the fact that he was pushing hard to kick up out of the house last week.
What a jerk.
As to what he is going to do to our house after we have moved, is that he is going to have it "McMansionized", which I think is ridiculous.
All the place needs is work on the heating system, window frame interior refinishing, the wheelchair ramp re-painted and other minor cosmetic repairs.
The vinyl siding is only a decade old.
The roof shingles are the same age.
Back in the late 1980's, Dad, my little brother and I "replaced" all the original windows in the house with energy efficient ones.
The foundation, and foundation slab are in great shape for the age of the house.
Trumpizeing older family homes is a waste of resources.
But everybody wants to look wealthy.
With the Gentrification of Salem, New Hampshire, Working Class, and older Professional Class, and the Elderly are getting economically "Forced out of Salem" and being forced further north to make way for younger mostly whites with money.
The apartment buildings on the west side of NH Route 28 off of Cluff's Crossing Road is primarily now a "Ghetto" for Non-Whites, and the Cook's Trailer Park in Salem, NH is a "White Redneck Ghetto".
Anyway, I just got up from a quiet Adult Baby Naptime.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.