View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#452

Rate this Entry
There has been a SNAFU.
My brother and I were supposed to move into our new place yesterday.
The snag, is that the other party has not finished closing the deal to officially buy the house, so that the new house trailer we are scheduled to move into is "paid for", with cash left-over for my brother.
Yes, my little brother and I are pissed-off.
Now the earliest we can move is on Friday tomorrow.
My brother's Realtor he made the sale of the family home through put me up in a motel across town, so that Cerebral Palsy 60 year-old senior citizen me does not have to continue to sleep on the floor, since the beds are disassembled and ready to move.
For over a week, I have been mega physically hurting from sleeping on the hardwood floor.
My brother has been at home to keep an eye on the place until we move.
Anyway, I am watching child-appropriate TV programs on TV here at the Motel across town from our house which is pretty-much emptied out and still has our "downsized" belongings and furniture we are bringing with us to the new place.
At least in the new place, I will have my own bathroom which has storage space for my diapers, and where I can keep my diaper pail next to the toilet, instead of in the bedroom.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Moving is exciting, yet such a big hassle too. I hope you like the new place!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.