View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#448

Rate this Entry
Today, more cleaning performed here at home.
(Soon to be our ex-home.)
Just 2 more weeks before we brothers move back to Derry here in New Hampshire.
I need 2 more plastic storage bins for the dishes in the kitchen.
One cabinet is the good heirloom China Mom and Dad purchased in Lancaster County Pennsylvania decades ago.
The other still full cabinet in the kitchen is the everyday china.
I do have to purchase a roll of bubble wrap to pack the heirloom China away for the upcoming move.
My little brother has been shredding more unnecessary documents, accumulated over the past decades, mostly from our late Dad, who kept "everything".
Yes, I have had some "Little Time" this afternoon.
I have watched a Pokemon movie, and the movie, "Minions".
Sigh, I am performing smaller tasks to prepare to move 2 weeks from tomorrow.
My brother and I have consolidated what we are taking to our smaller house trailer he purchased into just the living room, the kitchen, my bedroom, and a small part of the cellar, where all our tools and our packed-away clothes are located.
It will all fit in a single truckload, which will be easier for the mover which was checked out and approved of by my brother's realtor.
Yes, we are not taking much furniture.
Sigh...
I apologize for being stuck in "Adult Mode" for so long, with hardly having time to regress to babyhood.
What "Little Time" I can squeeze in is helpful for me to maintain emotional self-regulation.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.