View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#444

Rate this Entry
I apologize for being quiet for a couple of weeks.
I have been busy with preparing to move to the new place my younger brother purchased.
Yes, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house trailer in Derry, NH.
We brothers have heaved out and thrown away a massive quantity of "junk" we do not need, and do not have room for in a smaller house trailer of only 800 square feet of floor space.
Yes, I have been taking time for necessary "Adult Baby time Regression", to cope with all the "changes" going on around me.
Cognitively, I am pretty overloaded pretty-bad lately.
But, I have not had any Autistic Temper Tantrum Meltdowns in the last couple of weeks or so.
There is simply so much to get accomplished.
I admit that right now, I miss having contact with Aspie Adult Baby I know down in Worcester, Massachusetts.
I wonder how he is doing.
I have not heard from him in a long time.
Anyway, I have limited Internet access, because I do not have the money to spare to pay COMCAST corporation's outrageous monthly fees, just to have CATV and Internet Access.
Anyway, for a while, I am stuck using "public" Internet Access at the Kelley Library here in Salem, NH and after we brothers move up to Derry, NH the 1st week of June, the Derry, NH Public Library, on an intermittent basis.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Appreciate the update. It's good that you've been able to stay focused on the important real life stuff.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.