View RSS Feed

Oh Me Oh My! OmiOMy's Rambles

After Therapist…

Rate this Entry
Today, my therapist said that I've never looked happier or healthier, crediting the unscheduled break from work for the improvement.

Now that's what I call subtle shade at my job.

She also confirmed the test results — hi, hello, #blackaspie. It all started to make sense a few days ago, and the confirmation kinda nails it.

What I do next…rest, for the immediate future. Morning is another day.
Tags: diary
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Some people tell me they love their jobs. Most of the time I'm not buying it. I think they're trying to convince themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx
    Some people tell me they love their jobs. Most of the time I'm not buying it. I think they're trying to convince themselves.
    I used to like my job, but that was before I it started killing me. Funny how that works.
    You need to laugh, both of you, so, here.

I think Dr. Pol is an exception to the, "hating your job is normal," thingy. You couldn't get me to put my hand up a farm critter's ass, if I didn't love the job, especially in my 60s.

Quote Originally Posted by SpAzpieSweeTot
    You need to laugh, both of you, so, here.

I think Dr. Pol is an exception to the, "hating your job is normal," thingy. You couldn't get me to put my hand up a farm critter's ass, if I didn't love the job, especially in my 60s.
    oh man! Yeah, I'd have to love the job to do that!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.