View RSS Feed

Oh Me Oh My! OmiOMy's Rambles

Friday Night Frights

Rate this Entry
With the desperation of a man finding water in the desert, I scramble to the stove — there they are: an old bottle of muscle relaxers in a slightly dingy bottle. I pop two and pray.

The headache is either the start of a cluster headache or an attack of trigeminal neuralgia — at this point it's impossible to tell the difference. But the headache, to my relief, eases to a dull roar in a little less than an hour.

I get cluster headaches — also known as "suicide headaches," to give you an idea of how bad the pain is. There are times when, at work, I have to camp in a vacant room, lying on the floor twitching in pain. On those days it's a herculean task getting home.

These things destroy my social life. All that I can do is lie down and wait it out.

Tonight, that is the plan. At some point I'm going to have to spray for bugs (it's going well), but right now I need to lay down again. I'm starting to hurt again.
Tags: diary
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

My sympathies. My wife gets those once in a while. Fortunately not often.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx
    My sympathies. My wife gets those once in a while. Fortunately not often.
    I used to get plain old migraines only. On these days, I catch myself saying "I'd Kill for a migraine" because those I can fix with a dark, quiet room. These, not so much.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.