View RSS Feed

egor

Time seems to fly!

Rate this Entry
It is hard to believe that I have been a member for 5 years today.

Thank you moo for the site and all of the members that have touched my life in so many ways.

I gained self acceptance and understanding of the situation I had struggled with for 48 years.

I know I have reciprocated and help others. The 5 Pm of thank you I have gotten in the time I have been here means so much to me.

I just looked at my statues and at the rate things are going I will loose my DC by the end of next month, but those PM mean more to me then that.

I have seen many people come and go, I have seen several struggle and refuse to accept the advice they where given, but I have also seen several that have asked for help or told us about the life crisis they are in and receive good advice that has changed there situation for the good.

I will say that I am sorry to see the path that ADISC has taken, but then I have to stop and look at myself. So what I think is not important. IT is that this support group is here and it is still helping people. I am here and I will offer my advice/opinion when it is appropriate.

Thank you Moo.
Thank you Moderators
And thank you to the membership.

Egor
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I haven't been here for long, but you're one of the voices that has helped me out. And I'm so glad for that.

Congrats on five years <3
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.