View RSS Feed

Oh Me Oh My! OmiOMy's Rambles

In which I ramble about littlespace

Rate this Entry
Littlespace, go!

It seems like after work on Sundays I just THUD straight into littlespace.

Not that Iím complaining, mind you.

I just think itís kind of funny.

See, plopping my little butt into a diaper is a huge trigger for littlespace specifically on days when Iím tired from work. Other days, it takes a little bit more induction work. But on Sundays? After work? That soft fabric hugs my body and I am somewhere around five again.

Which is also funny because I was out of diapers by five, but at that age, I was ALSO definitely not dry. I have a feeling that if we had more money, and if they had been more well known at the time (and my mom wasnít at the time in aggressive ďIíLL SHOW YOUĒ competition with my aunt, who Did Not Approve of my dadís interracial ďchoiceĒ), I would have been in pull-ups. Anyway, sidetrack. Back to the topic.

When I hit littlespace, everything is just MORE. Food tastes more, drinks taste more, games are more. Itís like my senses go from mono to stereo. Öand if my meds decide to kick in during, the high is huge. Like, damn.

A few things drop. Iíll forget to eat, and Iíll forget about bathroom breaks if I donít remember to set reminders. I mean, Iím doing THE THING, why would I ever stop doing THE THING.

Sometimes itís a little overwhelming. And sometimes itís exactly what I need. LikeÖ Thereís nothing quite like taking a nap with a plushie in littlespace. And if you wake up still thereÖ Itís just so good.

And with that, I should probably eat.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I concur; though I don't generally go crashing into little space simply because of what day it is, but I have a similar trigger! It's heightened by scents for me. Baby powder, lavender, scented oils that smell like pampers scent... I have to be careful of that if I'm all alone - if I regress too hard and too far, I get clingy and if Mommy's not around for snuggles, I'll come out of it super depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Songnar
    I concur; though I don't generally go crashing into little space simply because of what day it is, but I have a similar trigger! It's heightened by scents for me. Baby powder, lavender, scented oils that smell like pampers scent... I have to be careful of that if I'm all alone - if I regress too hard and too far, I get clingy and if Mommy's not around for snuggles, I'll come out of it super depressed.
    I'm kind of a latchkey little ó no big for me, so I have to do the nice things for myself, which I guess is kind of like leaving the kid is charge of the candy store! Luckily, I've had enough "too much" days to know when enough is, so I don't get myself into trouble. When I come out of it, though, it's kinda like "aw man, now I have to do that stuff!"
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.