View RSS Feed

Oh Me Oh My! OmiOMy's Rambles

Well that was an interesting day at work

Rate this Entry
I work in a hotel.

You see some things, working in a hotel. Drugs, alcohol, needles, diapers of all stripes, mayonnaise on the ceiling (don't ask, I still haven't figured that one out). There's rarely a truly dull day. Today I was making my last bed when I stubbed my toe on something very solid. "Somebody leave a weight?" I mutter, reaching down, picking up the thing and

OH BOY WHOO-WHEE THAT IS MOST CERTAINLY A GAT BOY I TELL YOU, YES INDEED THAT IS A FIREARM, IT IS, THAT IS INDEED A GUN

"Shit!" I say, very wisely NOT dropping the very possibly loaded piece as I decide to call my boss on the phone.

"What's up?"

"I might've slightly found a gun."

"YOU WHAT?"

"YEAH. GUN."

"DO NOT MOVE. We'll be up."

We spend about eight minutes gawking at it before looking up the records and then confirming that yes, we need to call the cops and yes, I'm going to have to give a statement.

Never a dull day there...
Tags: diary
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I once dropped a bottle of mustard that had a lid that didn't seal right, so I covered it with some tin foil. There is still a stain on the kitchen ceiling. Perhaps that explains your mayonnaise.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaWolfNagihiko
    I once dropped a bottle of mustard that had a lid that didn't seal right, so I covered it with some tin foil. There is still a stain on the kitchen ceiling. Perhaps that explains your mayonnaise.
    Rocket propelled condiments!

You know something? I've spent about half of that time in the hotel in laundry, and the other half in the rooms, and I've worked with chemicals that will literally dissolve a styrofoam cup, but I've still never run into anything that reliably gets a mustard stain out the first time.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.