View RSS Feed

ORBaby

Woman Seeking ANR on CL

Rate this Entry
So last week, Jan 18, I was searching CL personals and found a listing for a woman looking for an older white male 50s-60s for an ANR without sex. I'm not interested in sex but would enjoy being able to nurse at times. The ad was a couple of weeks old but I decided to give it a shot.
It took 4 days (Jan 22) before I got a response, she told me her name and asked when I was available. Also included a picture. I replied and told her I'm retired and am available almost any day.
I'm not sure what is going to happen. I haven't heard anything back. I thought I'd just start a blog about this to follow what happens and my thoughts. I checked for the ad today, was going to copy it into this blog, but it has been deleted. Did she take it down because she is no longer interested or because she has found someone.
Some thoughts run thru my head, wondering about our first meetup. Will we just meet someplace and chat and get to know each other and then schedule for the next time to meet and get to nurse, or will she want to nurse me right away.
Other thoughts are about how the relationship will develop. Does she only want to nurse a straight adult or will she think of me as her baby, and how far would she be willing to take that. Does she just talk to me as her baby or will she go all the way to diapering me.
All just wishful thinking right now. Waiting to hear back from her. Will update if I hear anything back from her.
Tags: anr
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Very interesting. Well...I hope it works out for you. I've only read a little about ANR, but it seems like a wide-open field with few established norms outside of breasts and milk. If it works out, I suppose I'd let her lead for a bit before trying to introduce any other baby elements.

Probably wait another day before dropper her another note.
    Here is her response this morning:
    " I'm looking for a basic ANR. I want to start lactating and serving my partner a mouthful of milk as I look down and see him enjoying it. Suckling is relaxing to me. And would like someone who is also relaxed by the experience."

So she's still interested. I'll let her lead in how things develop.
    Best of luck! I suppose she'll have investigated how to start lactating and begun that process in advance--with a breast pump, for example. The occasional session with a human certainly won't be enough.

While my wife was lactating, she let me steal the occasional mouthful. It was fun, but admittedly more sexual for me than anything else. I do find the concept of ANR intriguing, though.
    My wife would make me nurse when the babies did not drink enough. That was so great.
    Have had no further responses, so I missed out on that one. Maybe one of these days I'll find someone.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.