View RSS Feed

egor

Leave it to me.

Rate this Entry
Only I can lacerate my eye just getting out of bed.

Yes I scratched/cut my left eye trying to take my bipap mask off. Some how I hit myself in the left eye and cut the eyeball. It hurt like hell and I tried to rinse the eye.

IT hurt for a while then was ok. A little while later it started to hurt again. I got my eye to tear a lot and it stopped. This happened two more times. My wife looked at it and said it looked like there was a film of some kind in there. I irrigated it again and it started hurting even worse. Finally said lets go to urgent care. The "Film" is a small flap on the eye where it was cut.

Needless to say I hurt like &^^(( and the doctors have given me ointments and Vicatin to help take care of it.

I have had a moment of vision and now am getting to where my eyes will not stay open.

So any way I will not be on very much over the next few days.

Egor (The Cluts) (a.k.a. One eyed Jack)
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

If you can read this, I'm sorry to hear this. Get well soon!
    With how clumsy I am, this seems like something I could do.
    Speedy recovery to you. Holy ouch.
    Oh ouch. I've scratched my eyeball before, but never cut it to where there was a skin flap! (Makes me shudder just to type that!) I hope it's not bothering you for much longer.
    Just an update.

I can now put the antibiotics ointments in without wanting to scream.

I love that the doctors told me to put this ointment in 4 times a day and saline drops to keep my eye moist.

The thing is that salt in a wound feels so (*&(&^(&) good.

So I get to where I can see without my eye hurting then I put tis stuff in and "HELLO NURSE". At least this afternoon I have been able to put the drops in and it is just uncomfortable and not on fire living hell.
    Wow, egor... what a deal! Glad you have some improvements. Did you contact the c-pap company or representative... to let them know that there is a potential hazard with their device? You might not be the only one this has happened to.

I once had a long tree needle (wasn't pine)... poke me in the eye, while pruning... left a bloody spot on my eye for quite some time... I doubt it was as bad as your laceration yet, it gave me plenty to yowl about; just the same!

Well, good luck with that and, keep up the treatments... -Marka
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.