View RSS Feed

Oh Me Oh My! OmiOMy's Rambles

Sick Week

Rate this Entry
I spent all of last week sick in bed. So sick that I lost weight enough weight that my coworkers commented appreciatively.

Me, I'm not a fan. I'm still feeling sick and tired, having a hard time with food. I have two meals that don't irritate my stomach. The other option is slim fast shakes.

It's not the best option but it's cheaper than Soylent.

I can't even pad up right now because stupid anatomy decided it was time to surf the Red Tide. Four more days of this nonsense...

Building maintenance has given me a new toilet seat. I'm in charge of installing it myself. I picked a fine time up lose the screwdriver. So it's sitting next to the can until I find it.

Speaking of that lot, I was denied the chance to have my unit treated for bedbugs. Their reasoning? I have "too much stuff." That right there is how I know they didn't do it last year: I have less stuff than I did last year, and they would have refused it then too.

*sigh* I should sleep. I'm tired and I might work tomorrow.
Tags: diary
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You could offer to pay the landlord extra and to help move around your "stuff" so they can do a proper job, or hire your own exterminator, or if you're really brave, order your own treatment kit online and do it yourself. If you can, it's well worth it. I had a flea problem in my apartment a few years back, and did option #3. What a relief that was to put an end to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Yooda
    You could offer to pay the landlord extra and to help move around your "stuff" so they can do a proper job, or hire your own exterminator, or if you're really brave, order your own treatment kit online and do it yourself. If you can, it's well worth it. I had a flea problem in my apartment a few years back, and did option #3. What a relief that was to put an end to it!

My rent was just increased, so it looks like I'm going to be going for option number three. It wouldn't be the first time I have had to do it, but it's endless frustrating. I mean, these people have one job!

I swear, if I have to repair my own ceiling, I'm filing a complaint against them at the headquarters. The thing protrudes about five inches down...
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.