View RSS Feed

Oh Me Oh My! OmiOMy's Rambles

*sigh* Me and my mouth.

Rate this Entry
Something I said recently was—not so much taken out of context, but context/content that I never said was added. I mean, just to be safe I even went back over my entry, and the word wasn't even there in the entire post.

That word was "choice."

I'm keen enough to know when I'm being called out, and I clarified my position. It was easier to do once I was out of the rant head space. Yes my take is unpopular, but it is my take, gained from experience — a lot of nights of no sleep and distracted days.

Maybe my take is less popular/common because I myself am atypical as fuck.

I didn't even know I wasn't straight until almost high school — I didn't notice any gender until then. I didn't really understand that I was genderqueer until a couple years ago. (You'd think the euphoria I got from packing would be a clue, but as we established earlier I am slow to notice things.)

And diapers? Out of nowhere. I just picked up some cheap pull-ups one day because I was sick and tired of waking up in a wet bed every other morning and — surprise — I liked them. Now, reconciling liking and needing together took three months or so, but it happened and I jumped into the rabbit hole.

Not decisions. And again in the minority apparently, not even sexual. I like the safety, the softness, the COLORS (clothie here) and the calm sensation being wrapped up brings. Frankly it's better than klonopin for that.

I don't know if I'd call myself AB. Definitely DL. Both are classified as paraphilia, but I get nothing sexual from this. Again, I might be a minority. But that aspect is why I plan to keep this under wraps. It's too many questions, and I got enough questions when I came out genderqueer panromantic demisexual. (Say THAT three times fast...) While this affects how I get on in the world, me being a DL — at the rate my stash is growing maybe I should say DE, diaper enthusiast — is something that I DON'T want or need to share. There's just no need for me.

Granted, that could change if I ever get the situation with my besties and our planned shared house to happen, or if I ever decide to have a relationship. But I don't really care about what others think. I'm not hurting anyone, and I'm keeping my own head on straight (hehheh, I said straight) to boot.

...ok. Now that that's been all said, I'm just getting in from work and have needed a nap ever since. ...padded of course. Can't have any accidents today. ...again.
Tags: diary
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I keep meaning to respond to this and then I forget. Sorry you got dunned for what you clearly didn't say. I'm a bit surprised at the reaction on the site. Most other places I go where there are ABDLs, your first blog would be accepted very easily. That's why I responded in the first place because while I don't think it's right to consider these equivalent in general, I think it varies by person and the nuance gets lost in the back and forth.

If it helps, I think I saw some of the posts that spurred your original blog and I cringed reading them. I think the responses in the thread about choice, even though you didn't say that, were much more substantive beyond the question of mere choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor
    I keep meaning to respond to this and then I forget. Sorry you got dunned for what you clearly didn't say. I'm a bit surprised at the reaction on the site. Most other places I go where there are ABDLs, your first blog would be accepted very easily. That's why I responded in the first place because while I don't think it's right to consider these equivalent in general, I think it varies by person and the nuance gets lost in the back and forth.

If it helps, I think I saw some of the posts that spurred your original blog and I cringed reading them. I think the responses in the thread about choice, even though you didn't say that, were much more substantive beyond the question of mere choice.
    It happens. I just—being on both sides of the thing, I have a lot of thoughts about the subject and when I see things like that it gets my blood going.

I haven't had as much time on the DL side of things (I mentioned in another blog that this seems to have come from left field for me) but I do know it's just different. I'm used to this kind of thing happening now, though. It seems like I fall on the unpopular side of things more often than not. But I'm not going to let it get to me. I know people are different and I'm not going to mesh with everyone.

I didn't even know I wasn't straight until almost high school — I didn't notice any gender until then. I didn't really understand that I was genderqueer until a couple years ago. (You'd think the euphoria I got from packing would be a clue, but as we established earlier I am slow to notice things.)

And diapers? Out of nowhere. I just picked up some cheap pull-ups one day because I was sick and tired of waking up in a wet bed every other morning and — surprise — I liked them. Now, reconciling liking and needing together took three months or so, but it happened and I jumped into the rabbit hole.
    I think the whole world is way "oversexed" as far as I'm concerned. Yes, I happen to be biologically male, but the possibility of having been born into a female body doesn't "phase me" in the least. If I were biologically female, I would probably wear pink, would probably have climbed fewer trees during my youth, would probably have a certain set of "pre-programmed thoughts" that come with the territory, and simply would have made the best of it. But I'm male, so I wear a lot of blue things, and so forth. I've never been "attracted" to other males, and have been only somewhat attracted to females over the years. The "attraction thing" seems to me to be somewhat "preprogrammed."

Your situation certainly seems to leave you with a rather unusual set of "preprogrammed thoughts," and I must say I am truly amazed at how you seem to be making the best of it. What really impresses me about how you are working through things is how you are so accepting of both your self, as you find yourself, and of those around you. Kudos.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooda
    I think the whole world is way "oversexed" as far as I'm concerned. Yes, I happen to be biologically male, but the possibility of having been born into a female body doesn't "phase me" in the least. If I were biologically female, I would probably wear pink, would probably have climbed fewer trees during my youth, would probably have a certain set of "pre-programmed thoughts" that come with the territory, and simply would have made the best of it. But I'm male, so I wear a lot of blue things, and so forth. I've never been "attracted" to other males, and have been only somewhat attracted to females over the years. The "attraction thing" seems to me to be somewhat "preprogrammed."

Your situation certainly seems to leave you with a rather unusual set of "preprogrammed thoughts," and I must say I am truly amazed at how you seem to be making the best of it. What really impresses me about how you are working through things is how you are so accepting of both your self, as you find yourself, and of those around you. Kudos.
    Thanks!

The ancient Persian method involves a lot of hashing an idea or plan out twice. The first time, it's done completely BLITZED. I mean, it's a wonder words exist. It's practically a party. The second time the plan is hashed out, it's done sober as a stone. If it makes sense both times, it's a go. And I ran through all of my questioning with this method, except it was high off my face instead of drunk. (Valerian, vanilla, nutmeg, and mugwort are a beautiful vape together...) It took some work. For a while I wasn't sure if I was going to figure it out.

But I finally got there.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.