View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#383

Rate this Entry
Right now it is after 11:00 PM.
My day was quiet.
This afternoon I went out in my handicapped-adapted car to only purchase Trash Bags.
After I returned home I tidied-up the trash overflowing in the trash bins in the Kitchen.
Anyway, Ernestina guinea pig pet friend is okay.
A few minutes ago I fed her again.
I did have a nice nap from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
Afterwards, I quietly played with my LEGO building bricks.
On my computer I have been watching documentaries online.
Sigh...
I am at this late time of the night in "no diaper time", mutely sitting on my "Adult Plastic Pail Potty Chair" physically restrained by the "Activity Tray" I made for it.
The Activity Tray prevents me from falling forward off of my potty and injuring myself as an older person with Cerebral Palsy.
I will note that outside the air temperature is 16 degrees Fahrenheit.
Tomorrow I have to purchase some more food before the next major snowstorm hits starting tomorrow evening.
I do not like snow.
Difficult to crutch in, and for me, icy driveways, parking lots, and sidewalks are quite treacherous for me, a 59 year-old "little boy" with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
I have real fears of falling and injuring myself.

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

How is your car "handicapped adapted"? I'm guessing motorcycle throttle/brake?

Quote Originally Posted by Illinoise
    How is your car "handicapped adapted"? I'm guessing motorcycle throttle/brake?

A spinner knob on the steering wheel and a combination gas/brake lever on the left side of the steering wheel.
    Push forward to brake, and pull backwards to apply the gas.

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.