View RSS Feed

ClandestineWing

Told My Mom

Rate this Entry
I'll spare you the jokes about being disowned; it went very well.

For further context, my mom doesn't live with me. And she also knows about my baby bottles, pacifiers, and footed sleepers, all of which she reacted rather positively about. So every time the thought of her finding out about my diapers crossed my mind, I always came to the conclusion that it wouldn't hurt me if she knew but it wouldn't help me either. So I refrained from telling her on grounds that it really wasn't any of her business and being an ABDL wasn't hurting me. And lying to her about it wasn't a big deal at first, but she knew I was hiding something from her and it just kept nagging at me until I felt I had to tell her.

I keep my diapers in boxes in my closet, and the past few times she's visited, she asked me what was in them, which I lied about every time. Before she left, I asked her to come into my room. I told her I was lying about what was really in the boxes, but assured her there wasn't anything harmful (like drugs or something) in them. I wanted to just tell her, but I froze up and couldn't bring myself to do it. So she asked if she could look in the boxes.

I gave her the go-ahead, and she pulled out one of my DC Amors (of all the kinds she could have picked -_-).

"Diapers?"

"Yeah..."

"Big diapers."

"Yeah..."

"People diapers."

"Yeah..."

"Pink diapers."

"Okay, I don't wear those ones that often."

After that exchange, I explained to her how this is a part of me that I've dealt with for a long time. Her first few questions were what I expected; am I having trouble at night and am I spending too much money? The answer to both of those questions is "no". She asked if I felt uncomfortable with it and wanted to see a shrink. I told her "no, this makes me happy. I just didn't want to feel guilty knowing you knew I was hiding something from you."

She told me that she was glad I felt comfortable enough telling her, but that I'm an adult and am free to wear diapers if it really makes me feel better. I expected her to have a reaction like this, but I feel so much better now without the uncertainty of such on my shoulders. All the acceptance; I didn't want the moment to end.

Comments

I chuckled at ''People diapers.''

Not sure why your mother felt the need to be poking around in your closet in the first place though.
    Hey, congratulations! I'm sure it's a good feeling to have that off your chest--or shoulders, or wherever. That's hilarious about the DC Amor, though. You have my sympathies on that little bit. But your mom sounds cool.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaWolfNagihiko
    I chuckled at ''People diapers.''

Not sure why your mother felt the need to be poking around in your closet in the first place though.
    Heh heh. Yeah. "People diapers."

She wasn't really poking around in my closet as much as she was just asking me what was in them. I forgot to mention that my closet door is always open (because I have too many diapers).

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail
    Hey, congratulations! I'm sure it's a good feeling to have that off your chest--or shoulders, or wherever. That's hilarious about the DC Amor, though. You have my sympathies on that little bit. But your mom sounds cool.
    I definitely feel happier about it now. Thanks. 83
    lucky :p
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.