View RSS Feed

The life and mind of Takashi Morinosuka

Possible sighting

Rate this Entry
I was at BJ's today and noticed a group of three guys between the ages of 20-26 with one wearing a backpack in the diaper section. I was coming out of the juice aisle but could see them cause the diapers were against a wall in the back that could be easily seen. One picked up a bulk back of girls pull ups and put it in their trolley. When I was in checkout they were at the resister next to me and I got a better look at the group. I'm sure one of them was getting it for his daughter but it does make you think.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Not exactly the same scenario, but I saw something once that made me think. I was at Aldi and in came two young guys, holding hands and smiling. They were headed behind the registers, I assume to the bathroom. The bathrooms (the women's at least) had one stall inside and an outer locking door (although I do remember the outer lock not working). Anyway, I imagined perhaps they were a daddy/baby pair and were seeking out the privacy of a single-person restroom for a diaper change.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.