View RSS Feed

Oh Me Oh My! OmiOMy's Rambles

Ow ow ow...

Rate this Entry
I need to pay more attention to my body.

The reason I've had no problems today is because I'm dehydrated. Very, very dehydrated. And I got here over a matter of days. It's very easy to forget that the cold, dry air sucks moisture out of you.

I've been to the bathroom exactly twice today, and the FREAKY SCARY URGENCY barely did anything.

Today I wound up wearing to work. Nothing bad happened. No one noticed. No one said anything. And I stayed safely away from having damp scrubs.

But now, I'm laid up with excruciating pain, playing catch-up with my hydration. So ouchy.

Never get dehydrated. Don't do it. It's not a solution to the problem.
Tags: diary
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I feel like I end up mildly dehydrated because sometimes drinking fluids just slips from my mind.
    I will forget for the entire day and then wonder why I feel ill... And then chug a Powerade (the 32oz kind) and go "Oh, right. Fluids." I need to start setting alarms again. That way I don't end up in the ER for dehydration...again.

It's bad when they greet you with "Oh hey! How's the knee? Let me get your usual "
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.