View RSS Feed

wedge

should i wear diapers when i have the chance to and what are the pros/cons of wearing them all time in secret

Rate this Entry
hi im a teen don't wanna say my age and im really interested in wanting to wear a disposable diaper atleast once and if a really get to i might even wear them all the time. but im wondering the pros/cons of wearing diapers (not counting price or blader untrains)
like i understand hey you don't have to go to the disgusting public restrooms at school or gas stations unless you need change.
and what is it like to wear a dry clean diaper, what is like to wear wet, and what is it like to wear full blown messy.
cause right now i really just want to wear diapers 24/7 for as long as i can or atleast untill i am either broke or can't afford to keep buying them. and nowadays at night i always have to use the restroom and its only at night. i never wet the bed in about five years but i hear so much about how diapers are so confortable more confortable than normal underwear.
now i understand why people say that cause hey you don't have to get up to use the restroom.
lets say your in bed almost asleep and then you gotta use the restroom real bad all of a sudden if you got diaper you won't have to worry. but with normal underwear you have to be like ZIPP ZOOM! to the restroom or else you ruin your underpants.
anyway i have been too offtopic for too long but still tell me as much about wearing diapers (spacificly stuff from start) but should i really just only wear underpants if diapers a said to be very confortable. i mean if its so confortable i won't give a [family friendly cencorship] about price if its that confortable even when messy. so yeah gimme your opinions and i will make a discission to join this community or to just go on in normal underpants.
although either way im atleast gonna try it again once its been so long last time i had em on was when i was like two years
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Def try wearing, pull-ups are more comfortable than underpants imho, I wear 24/7 and only one friend knows, I usually carry a spare pair in a plastic bag so if I ever wet outside my home, I can change, they can help keep you warm in winter but can be too hot in summer, yes, you a good idea to slip on at night, you might find the urge to go becomes less frequent with regular use, enjoy!
    [QUOTE=Pete67;bt41319]Def try wearing, pull-ups are more comfortable than underpants imho, I wear 24/7 and only one friend knows, I usually carry a spare pair in a plastic bag so if I ever wet outside my home, I can change, they can help keep you warm in winter but can be too hot in summer, yes, you a good idea to slip on at night, you might find the urge to go becomes less frequent with regular use, enjoy![/QUOTE]

thanks for the recommendation but most people say pull-ups arn't really thick and im looking for thick diaper so i feel more secure but yeah thanks might try pull-ups someday
    You're a student? Do you still live at home? You might want to think about disposing them so your parents don't see them.
    [QUOTE=Scaramouche;bt41326]You're a student? Do you still live at home? You might want to think about disposing them so your parents don't see them.[/QUOTE]

the issue is i want to wear diapers really badly but thanks for the tip?
    p.s i ment to say at the end last time i wore diapers was when i was two years of age
    well i still don't wear diapers im really close cause i (sorta) made a really thick hand made diaper... padding thing with a bath towel
    maybe if i get a walmart back and get some propper tape i can make my own home made diaper
    the towel made padding feels so nice and maybe it can work with diapers that arn't as thick
    now i have noticed issue with wearing this towel padding for five minutes... well six but its feels alot more confortable than just underwear but its so awkward to walk around and its so thick i can't even close my legs all the way even though there is no liquids in it and feels a bit heavy no trouble for me.
    al though once i get my hands on thick secure diapers and do this padding i will be so secure that i might be able to wear one diaper for a whole week no change. im thinking to far ahead but closest i will get for a few years now and i should get use to this weird homemade diaper pad i have made before the trial and than getting into it

Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    i will be so secure that i might be able to wear one diaper for a whole week no change.
    Impossible to wear one diaper for a whole week. You will likely flood it to the point it won't stay up and it will also give you a really, really bad case of diaper rash. Then there's the issue of messing which during a week will also be a bad mistake.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.