View RSS Feed

SairBear

curiosity and support

Rate this Entry
hi there,

I so love this site as I've only been on ADISC for a week and I'm learning so much in the ABDL tendency's. Support on this site is way out there for those that think their fetishes are weird but the truth is they're NOT. Like the saying goes "define normal".

I am interested to know if there is any type of places or small gatherings at someone's place where a few of us can sit around, have drinks and nibbles and relax in ABDL style..

Just a question??

SairBear
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

There are. They are called munches and you will have to google to find one near you. Otherwise there are a few national ABDL and furry conventions but I am not familiar with their names. One is something like teddycon and it is (was) in Pennsylvania. http://www.teddycon.org/
    Fetlife sometimes has groups that organize munches as well.
    I was just at a party like this over the weekend. I heartily recommend it
    Thanks for bringing this up, SairBair. Yes, how does one actually do this? Sounds silly, I know, but really - do you just find a posting about munches and then go? Are there particular groups on FetLife or elsewhere that are welcoming? I must admit I haven't always felt very welcome on FetLife ... likely I'm just not using the site right. Anyway, I'm all ears.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.