View RSS Feed

Oh Me Oh My! OmiOMy's Rambles

Creeper.

Rate this Entry
Greaaat. My next door neighbor is an old creeper.

Let me tell you about this guy.

It started when my mail went missing. I'd ordered a simple black diaper from Ecoable, and it had not arrived. In fact it was so late I'd taken action with the vendor. Turns out it had come to that guy, and though he had not opened the package he's spent the time... Fondling it.

He knocked on my door once day and gave me my package. He flirted constantly, even though I am not interested in him at all.

"You should invite me over, that feels like something nice to wear."

At this point I'd known him for four minutes and he's inviting himself over for gods know what.

Fast forward to today. There is banging on my door. I'm sleeping. Does someone smell gas? Is there an emergency?

I groggily open my door.

It's the creeper.

"Hey."

"..." I blink.

"I got music going and food. How about you come over with me?"

I have, again, known him for a total four minutes. The music he's playing is loud enough to pierce my wall.

"You woke me up."

"What time you gotta be up?"

To condense, this goes on for ten minutes. I eventually get him to leave my doorway.

...but then he turns the music up.

It's been three hours. He's knocked on my door four times. I've been trying to ignore him. The music I can ignore. The harassment I have to hide from. It's a nightmare. I've had to deal with creepers before, even ones living next door, but not for a woke LG while. I was not prepared for this to happen again.

I'm not prepared for this.
Tags: diary
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What about calling the police or a noise bylaw officer if the noise starts up again? Al least creeper would see you mean business and that you're not going to tolerate his creepiness. Neighbors suck sometimes.
    The plan is to get the number of building security (it's been outsourced) and call them the next time he's disruptive. I'm also going to talk directly to management, because he's disrupting the "peaceful enjoyment of the premises," as the lease puts it.

If he's creepy to me again before I get to do either of these things, I'm just calling the regular old police. My last neighbor — in that very unit, no less — tried something too, and I had to get the cops on him, too.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.