View RSS Feed

Onesieman

Trying new things

Rate this Entry
At the start of this week, I decided to diaper train myself. I'm only on the first step: sitting on the toilet without pulling my diaper down. It feels soo good when I do that. Then, I change myself now using scented baby powder. The one I was using before was shower to shower body powder, I hardly felt anything with that brand. But with the scented powder (Johnson's baby powder), I can really feel the baby inside me.

On another note, I completed my internship with Mercy last month, and they hired me to be a part of the staff. All I have to do is go to a couple other meetings to make sure I start working at the beginning of next year. My interview went exceptionally well, my benefits meeting is up next, then I have to buy uniforms, and later I'll have to type out a W-4 form. I finally have a good reason to leave the house.

Now onto media. I'm still taking my sweet time with One Piece, and finally I'm on the Summit War arc, which is basically Impel Down and Marine Ford. I'm also close to wrapping up Black Lagoon, then I'll start watching Cowboy Bebop. And Funimation has started the English Dub of Dragon Ball Super, I'll wait until sometime later to watch that.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This is a big step: "I'm only on the first step: sitting on the toilet without pulling my diaper down." Are you following a training program that you've read about? Sounds like something I might be interested in?
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.