View RSS Feed

Oh Me Oh My! OmiOMy's Rambles

I wonder how I got from there to here

Rate this Entry
I lurked for months before I got here. I discovered that a lot of people who enjoy diapers have some memory of them from their youth.

I have no such memories. Not a one. In fact, it was only about a year and a half ago, when I decided to take what I thought were drastic measures against my bed-wetting issues, that I looked into them.

And immediately became conflicted.

It was around this time last year actually, when I was buying a space heater, that I bought my first pack of Goodnites to try. They fit, and I figured I'd see what it was like to wear them for a while. I was not sure what to do with how good I felt in them.

I had a better idea when I woke up that night having wet myself... Again.

Fast forward to this past September, as I pick up my first real diapers from the post office. The good, right feel from them was like the feeling from the pull-ups, multiplied.

I wondered, does this make me a diaper lover? Does it matter?

I'll worry about the semantics another time. Right now, I just want to enjoy my diaper's cushiony bliss.

Updated 02-Dec-2017 at 00:51 by OmiOMy

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Glad you're having a good time! You sure sound like at least a DL to me.

I don't have any memories of being in diapers but I was curious about them very young. That seems pretty common among us but we're all different. I can't hardly imagine what it would be like to stumble on this randomly. Maybe it would be better. It seems like it took some adult perspective to be able to begin to see it as something other than a horrible curse. Whatever the reason, we can both enjoy it now. Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor
    Glad you're having a good time! You sure sound like at least a DL to me.

I don't have any memories of being in diapers but I was curious about them very young. That seems pretty common among us but we're all different. I can't hardly imagine what it would be like to stumble on this randomly. Maybe it would be better. It seems like it took some adult perspective to be able to begin to see it as something other than a horrible curse. Whatever the reason, we can both enjoy it now. Have fun
    It was really a happenstance series of events that got me to this point. I never thought that "I can't believe I need to wear diapers" would lead to me having a favorite diaper, a stash, different patterns that I pair with outfits in the name of either cute or discretion (I have a basic black diaper that goes with my favorite velvet skirt).

Whatever happened, I don't mind it too much. One of my favorite things to do now is just lounge around in a nice diaper it's just so simple a thing, and yet it's so pleasant. "Diapers have done wonders for my anxiety" is a sentence no one expects to write, but it's true in my case. :-)
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.