View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#371

Rate this Entry
Although I have enough diapers for the next 3 days, tomorrow I need to purchase 2 more 32-count packages of those "cheap" WALMART adult diapers solely for "daytime use".
I also need to purchase another 30-count package of 30" x 36" disposable under-pads.
In my bedroom I have an unopened 52-count package of disposable "Male Guards", which I use inside WALGREEN's XL-size adult diapers for "nighttime use".
Anyway, after Midnight my SSDI Direct Deposit will clear into my checking account to start my next Financial Month.
Also, I need to purchase postage stamps to mail bill payments.
Sigh...
"Adult Responsibilities First", before "Baby/Toddler/Little Regression Time".
I do have to set-aside $25.00 for "Next Week", when I need to be down in Boston, MA on Tuesday and then on Thursday to pay for MBTA Parking and MBTA Transit Fare to Downtown Boston.
Tuesday I have to be at the MA State House to testify in favor of a bill to stop the electric shock punishment being used on developmentally-disabled children and adults at the "infamous" Judge Rotenberg Center in Canton, MA.
Thursday I will be attending the Boston Center for Independent Living Annual Meeting.
At the BCIL meeting of course, I will not be the only disabled adult "in diapers".
Many of us adults with lifelong or acquired physical disabilities have to wear diapers.
There is a lot more to my life than being an "Adult Baby".

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.