View RSS Feed

The Krow's nest

Coming out...

Rate this Entry
Hello to all you wonderful people out there,
I'm relatively new here and still trying to make friends and find my footing as it were. I was hoping regardless of this fact however someone might be able to help me.
Very recently, A guy I've been speaking to on discord for the past few months essentially 'confessed' to me, so I guess I have a boyfriend now? The thing is, I really do feel for him and I couldn't bear to be without him even though technically I still haven't been 'with' him. He lives in the states and I live in Ireland.
I'm afraid to tell him about me though as he's expressed disdain in regards to the ABDL lifestyle before. I'm not even that into if I'm honest, I just like wearing diapers and I have some AB tendencies. I don't want to lose him but I don't want to have to hide things either.
Does anyone have any ideas or advice on how I could tell him that he's going out with a freak? See, that started as a joke but even now I'm scared that's what he'll call me... I don't know what to do guys!
Anyway thanks for hearing me out I guess and I appreciate any and all help you lot can give me.
yours, a DL in love,
Kero.

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.