View RSS Feed

RichmondJ

Sexuality and Being a DL

Rate this Entry
Alright, so I am in my freshman year in college, and so far, its starting rough. I have recently come to terms with my sexuality (I am bisexual) and I just tonight decided to binge on my diaper feelings. im looking for advice here: Im at a christian college. And, Believe it or not, the church generally frowns on homosexuality and fetishism in general. So, what can I do? I want to branch out and find a nice guy, hopefully a DL to expand my horizons with, but i dont know how to reconcile my feelings with what i feel inclined to believe. can anyone help? im in Springfield, Missouri if that helps any

Comments

There's not nearly as much action in the blogs section as for threads in the forum. You'd get much better attention by making a thread.

To address your question, I'm biased in favor of self-acceptance for sexual orientation and other harmless personality traits. There are religious options that will provide support for you in this. Whether you believe in God or not, I think we are required to make judgments for ourselves on right and wrong. If you seeking consensual love and happiness is right, you should find an environment that will support that.
    Maybe there is an LGBT support network within the college you can contact. It is not unheard of that Christian LGBT groups exist.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.