View RSS Feed

Onesieman

Finally buying a switch + baby toys

Rate this Entry
I am going to be spending a lot of money in October.
The first thing I'll buy is Mario & Luigi Super Star Saga for the 3DS when it comes out on the 6th. I remember having the GBA version as a kid and I played the hell out of it. I played it so much that the cartridge battery died and I had to emulate it on my tablet. I have recently seen a play through of the remake and the battle theme is just amazing (sounds better than the original).

Then on Friday the 13th, my 4th paycheck will roll in, and I will have saved enough money to buy a Nintendo Switch. I'm going to start out with 3 games and 2 accesories, including Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 DX, Mario Oddesey when it comes out, a pro controller, and a carrying case. I'll also get Doom 4 for switch and Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon for 3DS in November. So damned excited for it!

For the following week, I'm thinking about investing in some kids & baby toys for my little side. Maybe some colored rings with a stand, a rattle, a mobile, and a bucket of soldiers (or something similiar). My work ethic as a hospital janitor is finally paying off! Yay!!!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.